Monday, July 7, 2014

Gracie Ruth 3 Months Old

The first three months of life with Gracie Ruth have been simply amazing. I can't even begin to fathom if I have had to return to work already. I'm dreading this fall. By fall when school starts, Gracie Ruth, will be 5 months old...I will be so used to having my little side kick by my 24/7. Here is a view of the two girls at 3 months old.
Gracie is a good eater and sleeper. On a normal day at home, she typically isn't awake for more than 1 1/2-2 hours at a time. She takes a morning (hour), afternoon (2-4 hours), and an evening (hour) nap. During the day she eats about every 3-4 hours. At night, she's been sleeping from 8-9ish tell anywhere between 5 and 7 am. So good sleeper. :) Hope it keeps up. She puts herself to sleep (at home). We just lay her in the crib while she is dozing off and she goes down pretty easy! We have been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment